Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ANIME!!! :D

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about Japanese animation or anime.
I don't know exactly what it is anime, I just know that it refer, as you can notice, with Japanese animation. This kind of animation has a quite unique drawing which has big eyes simulating occidental features. Also, the topics related with anime are varied, so it can goes from historical to magical themes.

One thing that define Japanese animation is that the Japanese culture always take part of the stories, which makes me think how strong are their traditions and, also, the myths and old stories about their past remain through time.

It is long time ago since I watch anime, so I don't have a favourite one, yet. But, I can say that are a few that mark my childhood. "Inuyasha", "Detective Conan" and "Escaflowne" are three of them, certainly it have to be more, but I just remember those. I like, from these anime, their drawing, in first place, because I always pay attention to that aspect, also I like the stories behind the anime. What are the leading characters looking for and why are they doing that, how they met each other and how their relationship develops.

As I said before, I watch anime since a long time ago so, probably it has influence my life in one way or another, anyway, a thing I certainly can make sure is that since I start to watch this kind of animation I got interest in Japanese culture, their history, their myths and the popular stories that rounds for all over the country.

I love music of, almost, all styles, but by soundtracks I have a particular weakness. This kind of music makes me remember episodes I watched and sometimes, I related with aspects of my life that can brings me good memories. Generally I download many soundtracks of many anime and movies to listen themes over and over again.

Finally, I don't remember the first anime I ever watched, but probably was one from a TV show names "etc...". Personally, I don't have an specific topic for anime that I like. I like to try different things.

2 comments:

  1. Inuyasha! I has forgoten about that one! its was cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. etc tv!, that channel had lots and lots of anime!, One piece, Case Closed, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball, and more, such good times :')

    ReplyDelete