Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Books and Reading

Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to talk about books and readings stuff. 
When I was a child I just read school books and even I didn't like to read at all. So, mi mom read to me out loud while I was stay next to her sleeping. After of many years I start to read by myself, because I went to the cinema to watch a movie and then I find out that the movie was based on a book. This is why I asked to my mom if she could buy the book for me and, despite I thought that I will never finish of read the book, after all I didn't used to read and, generally, I giving up  quickly in this kind of things, I read the book in one day.
Many years has past and, since then, I have read many, many books, which is why I don’t remember how many books had been up to now exactly. Besides, I pretend to keep reading many more for all that left me to live.
As I said before, I never was a “good to read” person and this is one of the reasons I don’t use to read heavy going literature. I want to change that,so, I am trying to add any book I think it could be interesting, to my “future reading list”, mainly, texts related with anthropology or that kind of topics.
What I like to read the most are fiction books, now that they allow me to escape of the reality for a moment, in the end, that’s what it’s about, enjoy a reading and not just research through it, even if is one of the most important “use”.
I don’t have any favorite author, but I have one which her stories had caught me and made me stayed late at night. Her name is Jeaniene Frost and she has created one of my favorite characters. This character is from a book called “Destined for an early grave”, which is one of my favorite books too, and the name of the character is Cat Crawfield.
One of the books I had read recently is “Lucky one” from Nicholas Spark. I really enjoy reading this book, because how the author write the book keeps you interested in the story, so I couldn't separate from it for too long. For this reason I take less than three days to read the book.
This book is about a Marine who find a picture of a women and this pictures became in his good-luck charm. So, Logan (the Marine) goes in her search through all over the country to express his gratitude. And I would recommend this book to my mom and my sister because they always, almost, read what I recommended to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment