Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Green Planet

Take care about the planet should be one of the most important topics in all kinds of research. Where we live it's, in fact, the priority, because, without a place to live we cannot exist. 
People don't understand yet, at least in Chile, how important is that we think aiming to a different perspective and how far we most incorporate in our life style these thoughts.
I haven't incorporated practices like recycle in my daily habits, probably it's because of my childhood and how the habits I'd learn until now have influence in how I related myself with the environment.
Also, one of the things that we should do to start to recycle is put different trash can to different kinds of trash, I mean, one for plastic things, one for paper things and one for other kinds of waste, but, in my family, this ideas just last a few days, maybe with a little luck, a couple of weeks, because, sometimes all of us forgot about what trash can is for the different wastes.
I would like to incorporate more friendly practices in my life to take care of the planet so, one of the practices I would like to try is using a bike instead a bus or a car. One of the reasons I haven’t tried this is because I live to far from the University so, with a bike I would need training, because I’m not a sports person, so I would get tired too quickly.
Finally, I would like a society worried about the planet and raise awareness about the important of our future and our children future.

No comments:

Post a Comment