Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dreams

Hi,
Today I'm going to talk about dreams. Dreams are remains of all our actions that we did, specially, those recently actions that had an important sense to us. Also, when we keep thinking about something or someone, these thoughts kept in our minds and come-back when we are asleep.
I don't remember my dreams usually, but when I do, the images came to me as pieces of a story that, sometimes, seems foreign to me.
When I'm dreaming, my dreams included to my family and friends, there are few times when people I don't know appear in my dreams. 
I have daydreams almost every day. I always thought in the possibility of built a new world or things like "what if...” or something like that. Sometimes, my daydreams escape to new ways of thoughts, I mean, not always my dreams are related with real life and the topics looks like a fairy tale than anything else.

In my opinion, dreams are the first step for new ways to build our life. Without dreams, all our existence will be boring and will have no sense, of course, we don't have to allowed that our dreams lead our life entirely, but a little of those thoughts may inspire us and, with this inspiration, we can get almost everything we want.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I think that the dreams are important in the life of the people. I think that dream is a strange and beautiful way where reflected something of our waking life.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that dreams are a kind of extension of our thinking while we are awake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dreams that escape from the "normal" world are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete